Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

BANNER 1 • HOME / POSTS

BANNER 1 • POSTS

Biah Fränzê • BANK

BANK


RELEASED DATE

JULY 31, 2026


WRITER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


PRODUCER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


TRACK


GENRE

POP


ALBUM

FEMALE VERSION


SAMPLE

“BUTTONS”

THE PUSSYCAT DOLLS


👁

0


I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running

I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running


Silver and gold is the only thing I care for

I just want the diamonds that sparkle and leave me screaming oh lord

The queen of gold and drama (drama)

Who knows just how to drive a Bugatti (Gatti)

What I wanna buy is a brand new island (Island)

Look at all the ice on my necklace (Necklace, necklace, necklace)


You been talking 'bout the price tag and your stones

I just can't even hear you over all my diamond rings

Look at all this green (Green)

How these millions look upon me (Me)

And the shine brighter from this ring? (Ring)

I'm rich and spend, of course you don't trend


I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running

I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running


You talk, talk about wealth, but you, you need me

Those millions you talk about, they weren't shown to me

I flaunt it (Flaunt it)

If my jet is too fast for you, it's stronger (Stronger)

If my yacht don't make you stay, fucker (Fucker)

What I'm buying next, it's expensive too much for you (You)


High-end, haute couture, jewelry and diamonds at the club

You're like those broke guys, that your wallet fails

Look at all this green (Green)

How these millions look upon me (Me)

And the shine brighter from this ring? (Ring)

I'm rich and spend, of course you don't trend


I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh; oh, woah)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running

I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running


Count it up, bae, look at all this cash, yeah

Look at all this cash, yeah

Bae, won't you look at all this cash, yeah?

Look at all this cash, yeah

Count it up, bae, look at all this cash, yeah

Look at all this cash, yeah

Bae, won't you look at all this cash, yeah?

Look at all this cash, yeah


I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running

I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running (Oh-oh-oh)


I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh)

Look at all this funding (Uh) (Woah)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running

I was looking at the numbers on my bank, yeah (Uh-huh) (oh-oh-oh-oh)

Look at all this funding (Uh)

Stacking up the cash that you see on me (Uh-huh)

Yeah, I keep it running


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários

BANNER 2 • POSTS

BANNER 2 • HOME / POSTS