Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

BANNER 1 • HOME / POSTS

BANNER 1 • POSTS

Biah Fränzê • DYNAMITE

 

DYNAMITE


RELEASED DATE

AUGUST 21, 2026


WRITER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


PRODUCER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


TRACK


GENRE

POP


ALBUM

FEMALE VERSION


SAMPLE

“TOXIC”

BRITNEY SPEARS


👁

0


Watch out, when you see me walkin'

The crowd is loud, they start to talkin'

I'm fire now, you're sparkin'

They draw their swords, start a war

They want a glance, they’ll take the chance

They fight for me, I'm runnin' it


Too fierce, they all bow

Losing their minds, screaming loud and proud

Bitch is underground


With a flash of my eyes, they start to fight

I'm lethal, they fall together

With the force of a golden dynamite

They are broken for me

Do you see that I'm lethal?

And they chase what I do

Do you see that I'm lethal?


The line is long to get my touch

They risk it all, it is too much

Slowly, they drop to their knees


Too fierce, they all bow

Losing their minds, screaming loud and proud

Bitch is underground


With a flash of my eyes, they start to fight

I'm lethal, they fall together

With the force of a golden dynamite

They are broken for me

Do you see that I'm lethal?

And they chase what I do

Do you see that I'm lethal?


With a flash of my eyes, they start to fight

I'm lethal, they fall together

With the force of a golden dynamite

They are broken for me

Do you see that I'm lethal?

With a flash of my eyes, they start to fight

I'm lethal, they fall together

With the force of a golden dynamite

They are broken for me

Do you see that I'm lethal?


Hypnotize them, ual, with my shadow ual

Bitch is underground (Bitch is underground)

Hypnotize them, ual, with my shadow ual

Bitch is underground


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários

BANNER 2 • POSTS

BANNER 2 • HOME / POSTS