Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

BANNER 1 • HOME / POSTS

BANNER 1 • POSTS

Biah Fränzê • NO BLOODSHED

NO BLOODSHED


RELEASED DATE

AUGUST 21, 2026


WRITER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


PRODUCER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


TRACK


GENRE

POP


ALBUM

FEMALE VERSION


SAMPLE

“BOYS DON’T CRY”

ANITTA


👁

0


No competition for a crown


Late nights working, building up my own lane

Making money, I'm getting better at this game

You don’t get it, never lived it

I’ve been rising, never quitting, yeah

I am a she-wolf being fierce

Let it my shows


The books of freedom, all the reasons

How much I can and will delve into this


Oh, look at me now, I don’t need your touch

Got my dreams, and that’s enough

I won't let you mess everything up

No bloodshed in this fight

Oh, look at me now, you don’t mean that much

See me shine, I’m leveling up

I won't let you mess everything up

No bloodshed in this fight


Long days grinding, every bill got paid, no fear

Used to doubt it, now I made it crystal clear

I’ve been focused, never folding

Every setback turned into a good gold

Thought I needed someone else to win

Let it my shows


The books of freedom, all the reasons

How much I can and will delve into this


Oh, look at me now, I don’t need your touch

Got my dreams, and that’s enough

I won't let you mess everything up

No bloodshed in this fight

Oh, look at me now, you don’t mean that much

See me shine, I’m leveling up

I won't let you mess everything up

No bloodshed in this fight


You seem incomplete

I'm more into infinity

Realizing all my dreams

No bloodshed in this fight


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários

BANNER 2 • POSTS

BANNER 2 • HOME / POSTS