Recent Comments

6/recent/ticker-posts

BANNER 1 • HOME / POSTS

BANNER 1 • POSTS

Biah Fränzê • NEVER WILL FAIL

NEVER WILL FAIL


RELEASED DATE

AUGUST 21, 2026


WRITER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


PRODUCER PRODUCER

BIAH FRÄNZÊ


TRACK


GENRE

POP


ALBUM

FEMALE VERSION


SAMPLE

“BAD ROMANCE”

LADY GAGA


👁

0


Fight

Now that the battle starts

Fight

Now that the battle starts


Run, run, up-up-up

Onward, up-the-hill

Glory, win, the, thrill

Claim our victory

Run, run, up-up-up

Onward, up-the-hill

Glory, win, the, thrill

Claim our victory


I see the mountain, I see all the storm

I see the challenge and it's starting to form

I need the prize

Rise, rise, rise, I need the prize, ayy

I hear the thunder, the sound of the drums (Hey)

I see the power as the conqueror comes

I need the prize

Rise, rise, rise, I need the prize

(Rise, rise, rise, I need the prize)


You want that we stand here

And you want that we face fear

We want it now, our victory


I need the crown and I need to prevail

We will push ahead and never will fail (Oh)

I need the crown and to finish the trail

We will push ahead and never will fail

Fight

Now that the battle starts

Fight

Now that the battle starts


Run, run, up-up-up

Onward, up-the-hill

Glory, win, the, thrill

Claim our victory


I need the struggle, I need all the heat

Because we're heroes and we never get beat

I need the prize

Rise, rise, rise, I need the prize

I need the focus, the strength in my hand (Hey)

Want to be standing at the end on the land

I need the prize

Rise, rise, rise, I need the prize

(Rise, rise, rise, I need the prize)


You want that we stand here

And you want that we face fear ('Cause we are strong now, baby)

We want it now, our victory


I need the crown and I need to prevail

We will push ahead and never will fail (Oh)

I need the crown and to finish the trail

We will push ahead and never will fail


Fight

Now that the battle starts

Fight

Now that the battle starts


Run, run, up-up-up

Onward, up-the-hill

Glory, win, the, thrill

Claim our victory

Run, run, up-up-up

Onward, up-the-hill

Glory, win, the, thrill

Claim our victory


March, march, forward, baby

Push it, drive that shield crazy

March, march, forward, baby

Push it, drive that shield crazy

March, march, forward, baby

Push it, drive that shield crazy

March, march, power, baby

Push it, I'm a champ now, baby



I need the crown and I need to prevail

I need the crown, we are skipping the jail

Veni vidi vici, we fight and we gain

Veni vidi vici, we finish the pain (Oh)

(I need our victory, I need our victory)

No, we don't look back again (Now that the battle starts)

(I need our victory, I need our victory)

We don't look back again (Oh)

(I need our victory, I need our victory)

Claim our victory (I need our victory)

Now that the battle starts

Claim our victory


I need the crown and I need to prevail

We will push ahead and never will fail (Oh)

I need the crown and to finish the trail

We will push ahead and never will fail


Fight (Claim our victory)

Now that the battle starts (Claim our victory)

Fight (Claim our victory)

Now that the battle starts


Run, run, up-up-up

Onward, up-the-hill

Glory, win, the, thrill

Claim our victory


Postar um comentário

0 Comentários

BANNER 2 • POSTS

BANNER 2 • HOME / POSTS